If you’re seeking a divorce in the Chandler, Arizona area, there are a few things you need to know. You must have resided in Arizona for at least 90 days before filing for divorce. If you have children, the residency requirement is six months in order for Arizona to have jurisdiction over the children. Laws like this can be complicated to navigate on your own. That’s why you need Jeff Biddle Law by your side during your divorce proceedings.
Jeff understands both the emotional and legal sides of divorce, as he’s a father of four and has been through a divorce himself. When you find yourself in the middle of a messy family situation, you need a lawyer who you can trust on your side. Jeff will help you understand your legal rights and responsibilities and will provide an empathetic ear for you to come to during the process.
Reach out to Jeff Biddle Law to learn how you can make your divorce proceedings as smooth as possible.
Going through a divorce is messy and requires the help of a legal professional. Here are five reasons to hire a lawyer during your divorce proceedings:
1. Your divorce lawyer will help you make objective decisions about your family life.
2. You can talk through your issues with someone who isn’t emotionally tied to the outcome.
3. Your divorce attorney will help you focus on the future and avoid getting bogged down by current issues.
4. Going through a formal divorce requires a lot of paperwork that is best handled by a professional.
5. Unless you’re a lawyer yourself, you’re probably not all that familiar with family and matrimonial law.
Take some of the stress out of an already very emotional situation by hiring an approachable, friendly and thorough family lawyer to help you. Contact Jeff at 480-622-4987 right now to schedule your free consultation in Chandler, AZ.